As a low carber, this is one of my favorite recipes. I realised that I haven’t started posting my favorite low carb recipes here. So, from now on, you can see my favorite low carb recipes in this space
1 head cauliflower (about 3 1/2 cups)
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1 tbsp. garlic powder *
1 tsp. paprika *
2 tsp. ground coriander *
1 tsp. ground cumin *
1/8 tsp. ground turmeric
2 tsp. parmesan cheese ( shredded) – optional
Salt (as per taste)
1. Wash the cauliflower flower and drain well. Cut into thin long florets.
2. Add rest of the ingredients to the cauliflower and rub well.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle nonstick cooking spray. Spread the cauliflower florets in a single layer.
4. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes in a 400 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven, until the florets are golden brown and tender.
5. Transfer it to a serving bowl. Sprinkle parmesan cheese ( if using) on top. Serve immediately.
The spice which have been marked * can be increased/ decreased according to your taste buds.